Jumat, 02 Desember 2011

contoh percakapan dalam bahasa inggris

BELAJAR DENGAN MUDAH BERBAHASA INGGRIS

DI SUSUN :
OLEH: AL-NAWAWI





ONE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS BOOK IS THE IMPORTANT TABLE
GUIDELINESFOR MAKING CONVERSATION SENTENCES





Question Word
  •  What : apa
  •  Where : dimana /dari mana
  •  When : kapan/kenapa
  •  Why : mengapa
  •  Who : siapa
  •  How : berapa/bagai mana

Example:
 How do they read every day?)
Bagai mana mereka membaca setiap hari?
 What are you hungry to day?
Apakah kamu lapar hari ini?
 Who do you like?
Siapakah yang kamu sukai?
 Why do you love me?
Mengapa kamu cinta padaku?
 When did you learn?
Kapan kamu belajar?
 Where are you?

Dimana kamu?


Past tenses
Rumus : ( + )verbal (kata kerja)
Subjek + Verb 2
Example: she gave me an advice
Dia (perempuan) memberi saya saran
Present

verbal =(+) s + V1 + s/es
(-) s + does + not + V1
(?) does /do S+ V1
Example:( + ) ahmad give a book to dian
( - ) ahmad don't give a book to dian
( ? ) do ahmad give a book to dian?
Rumus : (-) Subjek + did + not + verb 1
Example: she did not give me an advice



Contoh: Percakapan bahasa Inggris
Sinta,nana dan tata

Sinta : H!.....how are you to day ?
Nana : I am fine and you..?
Sinta : I am fine too what are you doing here ?
Nana : I am studying about automotive
Sinta : do you understand about process motor sycle 2 tak
Nana : yeach...of course..
Sinta : are you happy study in binker ?
Nana : yeach of course I'm happy
: I do like study in there
Sinta : why?
Nana : Because in there I can study automotive
:and I can to gether a motor sycle .
Tata : H!...what are you doing ,may I join
: with you ?
Sinta : yeach you can join with us,pleace
Tata : what are you talking?
Nana : we are talking about aotomotive
Tata : haaaah..??? automotive !! what is that I new hear it..
Sinta : ou...what a pity
Tata : heeu.....uu.uu...u you are halp crazy...!!
Sinta : O.
Nana :hei,stop !! don't fight ok.
Sinta+tata : we aren't fight!
Nana : hei what is that??
Tata : where??
Nana : that is that ??
Sinta : it's like a present
Tata : what?? Present
Sinta : but I think it's a present
Nana : oh yeach ? but it's like present let's to see!!
Nana : don't kidding again
Tata : yeach one...two..threee..




Tata,imam dan nita

Tata : heeh.. I am very tired
Imam : where do you com from??
Tata : I come from my friend's house
Nita : what do you do ?
Tata : I played foot ball
Nita : are you thirsty ??
Tata : yes I am
Imam : do you want to eat..??
Tata : no I don't ,I just need
: the watter
Imam : can I help you
Tata : yes you can ,can
:you bring to water for me
Imam : yes I will bring a
:glass of water
Nita :have you prayed ??
Tata :no I have not
Nita : this is time to pray
Tata : oh yeach I am forget,
: I wiil do it now
Imam :you must prepare to pray
Tata : I will prepare from now
Nita : don't speak again let's
: we pray
Imam :yeach while wait the
:time we read the al-qur'an
Nita :do you want t eat now.
Tata :yes..!! because I am
:hungry now
Imam :what will we eat to day.?
Nita :we will eat fried rice.
Tata :ok asyik-asyik........

Tata,imam dan nita

Tata : heeh.. saya sangat lelah
Imam : abis dari mana kamu.??
Tata : saya dari rumah teman
: ku
Nita : apa yang kamu
:lakukan di sana?
Tata : saya abis main bola
Nita : kamu haus ??
Tata : ya saya haus
Imam : apakah kamu ingin
: makan..??
Tata : tidak,saya butuh air
Imam : apakan saya bisa
:menolong mu
Tata : ya kamu bisa bawakan
:se gelas air minum untuk
: ku
Imam : ya saya akan membawa
:kan segelas air untuk mu
Nita :apakah kamu sudah
:shalat ??
Tata :belum
Nita : ini waktunya untuk shalat
Tata : oh yeach saya lupa,
: saya akan shalat sekarang
Imam :kamu harus mempersiap
: kan untuk shalat
Tata : saya akan siap2 dari
:sekarang
Nita : jamgam ngomong terus
:mari kita shalat

Imam :yeach sambil menunggu
:waktu mari kita membaca
:al-qur'an
Nita :apakah kamuingin makan
:sekarang??
Tata :ya karna saya lapar
: sekarang
Imam :apa yang akan kita makan
:hari ini?
Nita :kita akan makan nasi
:goreng.
Tata :ok asyik-asyik.......
Beberapa pernyataan dalam bahasa inggris...contoh:
Example:




I am very handsome :saya sangat
ganteng
you are funny :kamu lucu
you are crazy :kamu gila
you are stupid :kamu bodoh
I am very smart :saya pintar
I am diligent go to school:saya rajin pergi ke sekolah
I will fastung next thust day:saya akan berpuasa kamis depan
I'll go take your lessons:saya akan pergi mengaji
I want you said I love you tome:saya ingin kamu mengatakan aku cinta kamu padaku
Will not you love me:bukanya kamu akan mencintai ku
I will study this night:saya akan belajar malam ini
Saya melihat se ekor anjing setiap hari: I see a dog every day
Apakah kamu lapar hari ini??
What are you hungry to day??







Subjek objek kepunyaan
I Me My
You You Your
They Them Their
We Us Our
She Her Her
He Him His
It it it



I Saya
You Kamu
They Mereka
We Kita
She Dia perm
He Dia laki2
it Selain org







Contoh dalam lagu:

I was so far from you
Yet to me you were always so close
I wandered lost in the dark
I closed my eyes toward the signs
You put in my way
I walked everyday
further and further away from you
O Allah, you brought me home
I thank you with every breath I take
الحمد لله
All praises to Allah
I never thought about
All the things you have given to me
I never thanked you once
I was too proud to see the truth
And prostrate to you
Until I took the first step
And that’s when you opened the doors for me
Now Allah, I realized what I was missing
By being far from you

الحمد لله
All praises to Allah

Allah, I wanna thank you
I wanna thank you for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
And did you give me hope

O Allah, I wanna thank you
I wanna thank you for all the things that you’ve done
You’ve done for me through all my years I’ve been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
I wanna thank you for bringing me home

الحمد لله
All praises to Allah
الحمد لله

I am playing foot ball:saya lagi main bola
I am eating fried rice: saya lagi makan nasi goreng

Good morning:selamat pagi
Good night:selamat malam
Good evening :selamat sore
To day :hari ini
To night:malam ini
Open the holy al-qur'an :buka al-qur'an
Listen to me looking the holy al-qur'an:dengarkan aku buka al-qur'an
Don't be quiet:jangan diam
Don't be noise:jangan berisik
Don't stop :jangan berhenti
Don't be angry:jangan marah
Don't be lazy study:jangan malas belajar
Are you ready:apakah kamu siap
Kata nominal
Rajin:diligent
Malas:lazy
Kaya:rich
Miskin:poor
Cantik:beutiful
Sombong:arrogant
Senang :happy
Jahat:bad
Ready:siap
Clever :pandai
Sad:sedih
Funny:lucu
Hate: benci

Kata kerja
Made:membuat
See:melihat
Search:mencari
Listening:mendengarkan
Whatching:menonton
Read:membaca
Wrrite:menulis
Run:lari
Eat:makan
Dringk:minum
Buy:membeli
Give:memberi
Hurt:melukai
Thinking:memikirkan
Wanted:menginginkan
Keep:menjaga

3 komentar:

  1. Mantab nieh sob ide tutorialnya, ditunggu tutorial selanjutnya...

    Salam Kenal dan Sukses Sob,

    BalasHapus
  2. ok siiip..lw pngen reques mangga biar saya posting lg,,,iya slam kenal balik yah,,sehat selalu sukses trus,,,
    :roll:

    BalasHapus